Hollyhock (maroon) seedsTanya Charlson
19 Taylor Road, 19 Taylor Road Humbug Scrub, South Australia, Australia
Hollyhock (Alcea rosea) is a herbaceous biannual and a favourite of many cottage gardens.
- Growing up to 2 metres in height
- Ideal for a decorative annual backdrop in a sunny position.
- Flowering in their second year before setting seed for the next generation
- Plant seedlings in late Winter to early Spring.
- If growing as seed sow in Autumn or Winter.
- Plant in a full sun position.
- They need moist rich, well drained soil. Mix through compost or well broken down animal manure to your soil before planting
- 30 seeds per packet
20 in stock