Hoppers Crossing, Victoria, Australia
Lavender : Untreated seeds : Approx 120+ seeds per pack
The flowers appear in late spring to early summer. Lavender is fantastic for attracting bees into your garden. So great to have near the vegetable patch or fruit trees to promote better pollination.
– Sow seeds in trays and plant out
– Keep the soil moist so the seeds don’t dry out.
– Grow in sunny and well drained soil spot in the garden
– Water well
– Lavender will survive winter temperatures to -17 C
- Store Name: VipSeeds
- Vendor: Vipavadee Maolee
- Address: Hoppers Crossing Victoria 3029
- No ratings found yet!