Mustard Osaka Purple seedsVipSeeds
Hoppers Crossing, Victoria, Australia
Mustard Osaka Purple : Untreated seeds : Approx 350 Seeds per pack
Fast and easy to grow vegetable
Mustard Osaka Purple
– Sow direct or seed trays and plant out
– Find full sun or partial shade spot and rich soil
– Best planted in soil below 25° C. Frost is tolerable but freezing temperatures will kill crops
– Water well
– Grow fast with plenty of water and regular feeds of liquid manure to avoid bitterness. Pick young.
- Store Name: VipSeeds
- Vendor: Vipavadee Maolee
- Address: Hoppers Crossing Victoria 3029
- No ratings found yet!