Bird Of Paradise (Strelitzia reginae) seedsTiny Seed Shop
Deception Bay, Queensland, Australia
* Patience required as these seeds take up to 8 or more weeks to germinate.
* It is imperative that Bird of Paradise seeds be dry and fresh to achieve germination (this seed was collected and processed in late November 2020. Soak your seeds in room temperature water for 3 days to aid in germination.
* Hardy, easy to grow and architecturally dramatic, this plant forms a trunk less clump. Foliage consists of very rigid, green to grey-blue and banana-leaf shaped. The birds head-like flowers are carried on long stems and are vibrant orange and electric blue-violet. Best in full sun.
Approx 20 seeds/packet.
- Store Name: Tiny Seed Shop
- Vendor: Tiny Seed Shop
- Address: Deception Bay Queensland 4508
- No ratings found yet!